The Barking Dawg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HURRICANE IRENE APPROCHES...... STORM DAMAGE CLEAN-UP MAY BE

Go down

HURRICANE IRENE APPROCHES...... STORM DAMAGE CLEAN-UP MAY BE Empty HURRICANE IRENE APPROCHES...... STORM DAMAGE CLEAN-UP MAY BE

Post  groomingcrew Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:14 am

Hello,
Well I guess mother nature has given me the first test of being a trailmaster. As this hurricane is going to leave us with some un needed flooding rain I'm going to be doing a full trail inspection of the NH Trail Dawgs trail system hoping to be completed within the next 10 days. If there is any areas that are in need of repair I will send out a "call" for help on this same page. I'm going to do all I can to keep the trails in the best shape possible so we may start off with a smooth start to the ridding season hopefully just as the snow comes the trails will be able to be packed. So with this said I would just like to as ahead of time that anyone whom is willing to help if there is storm damage clean-up needing to be completed could you either e-mail me at lmconcessions@yahoo.com, reply back to this post or call my cell at 603-344-9433 and leave me a message. This will also be a great way to get a few names for people who are willing to help out complete some fall projects. So in a nut shell I will be reporting back here as to how the trails are holding p after this storm. Thank you all in advance for your help and I can only do so much alone...... the more help the better our trail system will be!

Keep in mind, I'm in the process of trying to open back up a trail to add a few more miles to our trail system and give a little different path for you to take but once again will need help widening this trail to clear back over-growth. Thank you again!

Respectfully Submitted,

Mathew A. Bouchard
Trailmaster
NH Trail Dawgs
603-344-9433

groomingcrew

Back to top Go down