The Barking Dawg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUMMER/FALL TRAIL WORK UPDATE!!!!!

Go down

SUMMER/FALL TRAIL WORK UPDATE!!!!! Empty SUMMER/FALL TRAIL WORK UPDATE!!!!!

Post  groomingcrew Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Hello fellow club members,

RANGE ROADS AND DAWGS LOOP TRAILS:
Today September 17th, 2011 With the help from Brian, the new equipment manager, a friend of mine whom works with me at a logging company, my son and myself we had brush cut the range roads and the loop trails today. It was a rough 12 hour day on the trails getting them cut back and removing some of the fallen trees that were hanging over the trails and posing a safty threat to not only the equipment but snowmobilers as well. Needless to say we got all the trees that were a concern down and the trails in this are are looking mint as far as being ready to be blanketed with SNOW!

HARDY ROAD AT NORTH PEMBROKE ROAD NORTH:
These trails will be done within the next month hopefully. The stumps in the middle of the trails that pose a concern to me WILL be ground down to surface level to make them hopefully be no hassle to the grooming crew.

NEXT PROJECTS:
We will be trying to get an excavator out to the range roads to get the water holes drained and filled in, bridges repaired and stumps ground! This may become a task but I'm doing my best to keep my part as a trailmaster to and show my concern for making the trail dawgs trails the best that they can be for all the avid snowmobilers whom use our trail system.

Respectfully Submitted,

Mathew Bouchard
Trailmaster
N.H. Trail Dawgs
603-344-9433

groomingcrew

Back to top Go down