The Barking Dawg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTE FROM THE NEW TRAIL MASTER

Go down

NOTE FROM THE NEW TRAIL MASTER Empty NOTE FROM THE NEW TRAIL MASTER

Post  groomingcrew Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:17 am

Hello all,
My Name is Mathew Bouchard, I have been elected as the new trail master for the NH Trail Dawgs. I have spent coultless hours last year along with my fellow club members grooming the trails and doing our best to keep them in tip-top shape. I want to PROMISE all you that I WILL do my best to keep the NH Trail Dawgs trails in the best shape as possible. I did my best to prove that last year but with out the position I now hold. Now I'm able to schedule projects and fix areas on the trail that I'm well aware of that need serious improvement. I WILL do everythinmg in my power to make our trail system the best it can be. Furthermore I will need help from fellow club members as I WILL NOT be able to do it all alone. If you are willing to help out with some fall projects starting in October to get ready for the up comming season please feel free to contact me via e-mail at LMCONCESSIONS@YAHOO.COM or you may call me directly on my cell phone at 603-344-9433, if no awnser please leave a message.
IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES ON THE TRAILS THAT ARE A CONCERN FOR YOU PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL ME OR E-MAIL ME AS WELL. Extra eyes on the trails are going to be my best asset. Thank you all in advance for your help.

Respectfully Submitted,

Mathew A. Bouchard
Trail Master
N.H. Trail Dawgs

Last edited by groomingcrew on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mis-spelled word)

groomingcrew

Back to top Go down